CCB partners are a critical part of the CCB community. They support the spirit of CCB and help us achieve our goals. Our Partners understand that entrepreneurs need support and contribute in their own meaningful way.
When we join with organizations that are in alignment with our mission, we are able to expand our programs and resources to create more opportunities for members to learn and grow. We would like to thank our partners for all the support extended to us.
About KGS Advisors:
- KGS is a consultancy Firm with over 5 decades experience & provides one stop solution for domestic companies starting up & foreign companies planning to establish presence in India.
- The range of services are tailor-made for the unique requirements of a start up or an entrepreneur within the wide array of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Legal, Business advisory, Market research, Human resource management and B2B Handling services etc.
- We also assist Companies in raising funds (equity as well as debt).
- Easemint is a management consulting firm that serves small & medium size organizations and start-ups.We help our clients to decipher pain areas/bottlenecks and to achieve their next phase of growth.
- Bringing in diversified experience in corporate finance, transaction advisory, strategic consulting, business modeling and assurance, Rohit and Himanshu have engaged with some of the most prominent startups, SMEs, established large and mid-size Indian as well as multinational companies and also worked with marquee private equity and venture capital funds.
- Catalyzer is a midmarket boutique Consulting firm providing full range of advisory services across diverse range of industries.
- Catalyzer has a team of professionals having extensive experience and track record of servicing the need of small and mid-market segment. Our philosophy is to work closely with promoters of such companies to create customized, innovative and agile solutions.
- Catalyzer, do not believe in closing a deal for our clients but to start and maintain a lifelong relationship with them.
- Southern Industrial Academy For Women Entrepreneurs Development(SIAWED) is a non-profitable organization striving for economic empowerment of women irrespective of their socio-economic background. They facilitate women of varying background to join together and develop their common skills and knowledge for collective benefit.
- SIAWED offers business consultancy, mentoring, financial solutions, compliance of legal and statutory formalities and end to end entrepreneurial support including business promotions via social marketing to women.
- With their strong network of patrons from varying business fields and Associate partners in India and abroad, they have strategically positioned themselves as the most affordable organization for aspiring entrepreneurs to realize their dreams and goals in business.
About Jaipur Startups:
- Jaipur Startups is an official start-up community. It is an open group for Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Entrepreneurs, where we organized interactive sessions and meet-ups to help them learn and grow. This is an initiative to connect our own pink city to the StartUp wave and to help budding and existing entrepreneurs in all possible ways.
- We plan to become a community where people brainstorm their idea, seek help to remove roadblocks, share articles, sort feedbacks and if possible get early adopters for their startups.
- Self Moderation:We encourage self-moderation. What does this mean? This means, ask yourself a question. Is it relevant for the majority of the users? If not, do not post here.
- Any post aimed at the promotion of their products/services will be deleted and the person will be removed from the group. This is not a place to market your services or product. Like our page: